Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Challenge #40

Welcome to challenge #40 here at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Thank you to everyone that played along with us for our Circles Challenge #39. We had an AMAZING turnout!!

Challenge #40 is "So long as it flies"! You can interpret that anyway you see fit.

So, what are you waiting for? Lets get flying!! We can't wait to see the AMAZING products that you wonderful crafter's create!




This week... for our Circles Challenge, our sponsor is:

Original Digital Stamps


That's right, our featured artist will receive 5 digis of their choice from Tiffany Doodles!

And here's what Tiffany has to say...

I'm a self-employed web designer & photographer since 1998. It has been a dream of mine to share my doodles & drawings with the world! I look forward to seeing anything you create with my images. Please post your creations to the Tiffany Doodles Flickr Gallery - anything you've made with my digital images! I love hearing from you so don't hesitate to email me!


Now... here is some INSPIRATION from our design team:

















Please remember to use InLinkz and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC40, blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #40".

6 comments:

  1. Penny,awesome challenge and fun cards ladies! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dt cards. thanks for a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this lovely challenge, great dt work too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's funny, I actually thought about the flying monkey, and then it was there by one of the DT. Really like all of the "real" flying creatures also. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  5. With such lovely DT inspiration,I had to come back with another entry,couldn't see if I'm allowed or not. If not,please let me know so that I can delete this one. Many thanks for the fab challenge,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete