Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Challenge 168 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered our Anything Goes challenge 

We had an 216 amazing entries but sadly we can only have one winner and that winner is you 


Congratulations!

Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Winner in the subject line and let me know what 3 images you would like as your prize so I can get your details off to Lacy Sunshine 

And now onto our top 3 has chosen by Michelle  
 
 
 
 

Congrats Ladies please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line so  I can get your Top 3 badge off to you

Our new challenge has just started so please see the post below if you fancy joining us

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so happy you picked my card out of that many! Thanks for great challenges as always!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for choosing my card into your TOP 3, I am so honoured! I will wear my badge with pride! Congratulations to all the winners!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete