Friday, September 23, 2016

Pennys Challenge 293 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 293
We had lots of lovely entries but sadly we can only have one winner this week and that winner is
Congratuations you have won 3 digi images of your choice from 



Please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 293 - Oddball Art  in the subject line with your 3 image choices in the main email so I can get your details off to them and also get your winners badge out to you
Now for the top 3 as chosen by Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! You've made my day!! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my wall decoration for one of your top 3 spots. Congrats to everyone else too.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete